Hop On Hop Off Tour of Dublin City
START - 9.00 (Red Route) 9:30 (Blue Route)
City Sightseeing shop at 14 Upper O'Connell St
DURATION - 90 Minutes (Red Route) & 120 Minutes (Blue Route)
END - 18:00 (Red Route) 15:15 (Blue Route)
City Sightseeing shop at 14 Upper O'Connell St
City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour
Get a 15% Online Discount when you book your 48 hr Adult Ticket online!
- 48 and 72 hr Tours also include a Free Walking Tour of Dublin
- Save €40 on our new 72-hour Deluxe Ticket
- Savings of up to 100 euros
- 2 for 1 meal deals
48 HRS – HOP ON HOP OFF DUBLIN CITY SIGHTSEEING
Your 48 hr City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour ticket is in our opinion, the best way to explore Ireland’s vibrant capital. Enjoy our open top hop on hop off bus tour of Dublin and visit at all of the city’s top attractions over a 48 hour period!
You too get a chance to take a personalized walking tour of Dublin, visiting hidden Dublin landmarks while also enjoying the craic with the Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour company.
The pickup for the Southside tour is from the Dublin Visitor Centre located on Grafton Street, Dublin 2. at 10:30h and from 17 Lower O’Connell street at 10:45. This tour finishes at about 14.00h just near the ever-popular St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Pickup for the Northside tour departs from the Dublin Visitor Centres located on Grafton Street. at 14:30h and at 14:45h from 17 Lower O’Connell street. This tour finishes at 17:00h beside the Irish Custom House.
DUBLIN’S TOP ATTRACTIONS – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN
Our City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour is packed with things to do! You can visit The Guinness Storehouse, Croke Park stadium and Kilmainham Gaol to name but a few. And the close proximity of Dublin’s main attractions means each stop on our tour offers lots of things to do, making Ireland’s capital the ideal location for City Sightseeing’s world-renowned open top tour.
Our friendly live guides will show you the best attractions and activities for kids to do, including a stop at Dublin Zoo, The Phoenix Park and Dublinia.
Live commentary is available via our ever-popular Blue Route, with all Blue Route Drivers having kissed the Blarney stone at least once in their lifetime. Multilingual commentary is available via The Red Route, with headphones also included in the tour price, be sure to ask your driver on the day.
Our Red and Blue Route tours visit all of Dublin’s top-rated galleries and museums, so all you have to do is just sit back and enjoy the view.
RED ROUTE – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN HOP ON HOP OFF
Our original and most popular route takes you to all of Dublin’s must-see attractions! With every bus visiting The Guinness Storehouse, Georgian Dublin, Teelings Whiskey Distillery, Kilmainham Gaol and the Phoenix Park. The Red Route also visits the Jameson Distillery, Bow Street, Parnell Square, the Hugh Lane Gallery and the Irish Writers Museum.
The full tour takes about 90 minutes to complete and departs from O’Connell Street, Stop 1, every 15 minutes. You too can Hop on and Hop off at any stop of your choosing, enjoying a number of discounts along the way. Every Red Route bus offers commentary in 8 languages, be sure to confirm this with your driver before hopping on board.
BLUE ROUTE – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN HOP ON HOP OFF
The City Sightseeing Dublin Bule Route celebrates the glory and beauty of Dublin’s northside, while also taking in some of the more popular city centre attractions. Departing from O’Connell Street every 30 minutes, the Blue Route heads towards Dublin’s newest quarter, the Docklands, where you can now visit two great attractions – EPIC, the story of the Irish diaspora, and the Jeanie Johnson Famine ship. Enjoy drive over the Liffey while also getting the chance to see some architectural masterpieces such as the Samuel Beckett Bridge and the Dublin Convention Centre.
From the Smithfield area onwards, the Blue route heads North, towards Glasnevin Cemetery & Museum, Dublin’s largest Cemetery, and then on to Croke Park Stadium, home to Ireland’s traditional Gaelic Games, Gaelic Football and Hurling.
The route takes about 120 minutes to complete and departs from O’Connell Street, Stop 1, every 30 minutes. You too can Hop on and Hop off at any stop of your choosing, enjoying a number of discounts along the way. Please note, the Blue Route Tour is in English only.
FREE WALKING TOUR OF DUBLIN
- The Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour of Dublin is free with all 48 and 72 – hour tickets purchased. And is in our opinion the most interesting tours around, after the Hop on Hop off of course. Visitors get the chance to Visit Trinity College and explore Dublin’s vibrant city centre with their charming and witty guides. The Dublin Free Walking Tour is complimentary with your 48 and 72 hr ticket. Tips are welcomed to your guide.
FEATURES OF THE HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR
- The only tour in Dublin that has two different routes.
- The only City Tour Company offer a 72-hour Deluxe Ticket.
- Over 30 different Stops.
- City Sightseeing Dublin departs every 15 minutes on our Red Route and every 30 minutes on the Blue Route.
- Over €100 of savings with your City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Ticket.
- Kids go FREE with every Adult ticket purchased*.
- Hop on Hop off Dublin City Sightseeing is rated one of the best things to do in Dublin on Trip Advisor.
- Commentary in 8 languages (English, Spanish, Cantonese, German, Italian, French, Russian, Japanese) on every third red route bus.
- Free Walking tour operates on a year-round basis.
Save 15% online!