Dublin Hop On Hop Off
START - 9.00am (Red Route) 9:30am (Blue Route)
City Sightseeing shop at 14 Upper O'Connell St
DURATION - 90 Minutes
END - 7.00pm (Red Route) 4:00pm (Blue Route)
City Sightseeing shop at 14 Upper O'Connell St
City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour
15% Online Discount on your 48 hr Adult Ticket!
- 48 hr Tour includes:
- City by Night Tour
- Dublin Free Walking Tour
48 HRS- HOP ON HOP OFF DUBLIN CITY SIGHTSEEING
Your 48 hr City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour ticket is the best way to explore Ireland’s vibrant capital. Enjoy our open top hop on hop off bus tour of Dublin and visit at all of the city’s top attractions over 48 hours!
With your City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off ticket, you join our inclusive City by Night Tour with our musical guides. Join in the fun and sing along to your favorite Irish classics. – Top Tip: take the 9.30pm departure for a most atmospheric tour of the city!
Take a personalized walking tour of Dublin, explore hidden Dublin landmarks and visit enjoy the craic with the Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour company. Tour departs from the Dublin Visitor Centre at 10.30 and 14.00 daily.
DUBLIN’S TOP ATTRACTIONS – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN
The Hop City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour is packed with things to do! Visit The Guinness Storehouse, Croke Park stadium and Kilmainham Gaol. The close proximity of Dublin’s main attractions means each stop on the tour offers lots of activities and makes Ireland’s capital the ideal location for City Sightseeing’s world renowned open top tour.
Our friendly live guides will show you the best attractions and activities for kids, including Dublin Zoo, The Phoenix Park and The National Wax Museum Plus. The City Sightseeing Dublin Tour is rated one of the top things to do in Dublin on Trip Advisor.
Live commentary is available via our driver/guides, who have all kissed the Blarney stone at least once. Multi-lingual commentary in also available and headphones are included in the tour price.
Visit All of Dublin’s free Museums & Galleries, ask your driver about the free walking tour or just relax and enjoy the view. City Sightseeing makes it easy to discover the best that Dublin has to offer.
RED ROUTE – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN HOP ON HOP OFF
Our original and most popular route takes in all of Dublin’s must see attractions! Hop on board to visit Europe’s number one attraction The Guinness Storehouse, see Georgian Dublin, and visit Kilmainham Goal and the Phoenix Park. The Red Route also visits Smithfield, home to the Jameson Distillery Bow Street and Parnell Square, home to the Hugh Lane Gallery and the Irish Writers Museum. The full route takes about 2 hours to complete. Make sure to Hop on and Hop off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way. 30% of Red Route offers commentary in 8 languages, observe the bus panel and confirm with your driver before getting onboard.
BLUE ROUTE – CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN HOP ON HOP OFF
The City Sightseeing Dublin blue route celebrates Dublin’s northside while taking in some of the most popular city centre attractions. Departing from O’Connell Street every 20 minutes the blue route heads towards Dublin’s newest quarter, the Docklands where you can visit two great attractions – EPIC, the story of the Irish diaspora and the Jeanie Johnson Famine ship. Enjoy the vistas over the Liffey and the architectural masterpieces of the Samuel Beckett Bridge and Dublin’s Convention Centre before heading back towards the city to join the red route. From Smithfield, the Blue route heads north towards Glasnevin Cemetery & Museum. Dublin’s largest Cemetery and on to Croke Park Stadium, home to Ireland’s traditional sports of Gaelic Football and Hurling. The route takes about 2hrs 30 minutes to complete. Hop on and off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way. 100% of Blue Route is live English commented, we recommend to take Red Route multilingual if you are not comfortable with English.
FREE WALKING TOUR
- The City Sightseeing Free Dublin Walking Tour takes in the best and most interesting attractions in town. Visit Trinity College and explore Dublin’s vibrate city centre with our charming and witty guides. The Dublin Free Walking Tour is included with your 48 hr ticket (summer only)
- Over €50 of savings with your City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off Ticket
- Take up to 2 kids for FREE with each Adult ticket-Simply hop on board with your adult ticket
- Great drink food & drink specials on route
- Tickets valid for 24 or 48 hours on 2 Routes & over 30 Stops-The City Sightseeing Dublin Bus comes every 10-15 minutes on our Red Route
- Hop on Hop off Dublin City Sightseeing is rated one of the best things to do in Dublin on Trip Advisor.
- Bus time table: Every 15 minutes (Red route). Every 20 minutes (Blue route). Runs from 9am until 7pm (Red Route) and from 9:30pm until 4pm (Blue Route) every day. (frequency may change in the low season)
- Commentary in 8 languages (30% Red Route)
- Dublin Free Walking Tour Departs from Dublin Visitor Centre 18 Grafton Street (summer only)
- Free Walking tour only operate in the summer season
- City by Night Tour runs only in the summer season and operates on a first come first served basis and has limited capacity. It is 100% English live comment, please notice it before getting the tickets if you are not comfortable with English.
- **Children up to 14 years old only
Save 15% online!